A wise woman

by

Here's a thought, if Eve hadn't tempted Adam with a delicious apple then man would never have come to exist. That pair would still be living it up up there and our blue dot of a planet wouldn't have happened.


'Eve Tempted Adam' is another way of saying the woman had enough sense to kick his arse into gear. The show only got on the road thanks to our Eve. Think about it. 

Can you tell I have a boyfriend? Officially now. Can you also tell I've been living with him for over a month? He's everywhere, in my soap bar, the corners of the sink, on the floor of our room. He's in the empty biscuit packets in the cupboards and the half eaten unwrapped cheese in the fridge. 

And yet I've never been with someone who makes me laugh so hard. I've never met someone who has challenged me and inspired me in equal measures. Until I met him I hadn't realised that love is supposed to be a meeting of two minds. I hadn't realised that you can be met half way emotionally, it's scary, it takes you by surprise to be loved equally (most of the time) but it's wonderful. 

So as it's Christmas day, I'd like to look up at the heavens and point and say, whatever was going on up there you're a funny bugger. But rib or no rib, Eve knew what she was about and from the looks of it so was the big man. That apple wouldn't have been there if Adam hadn't needed a push in the right direction - it just took a wise woman to make the first move.