You're hot & you're cold

by

I visited TKMaxx once, in London on Hammersmith high street. I had wanted a pair of Birkenstocks forever. It was like the summer equivalent of the Hunter wellie - a must have. I wanted them, but until now I hadn't had a legitimate enough reason to buy them. Now I was being whisked away to Rome by Daniel. A bi polar sufferer from Lincoln who was crazy about me.

Very long dramatic story later, add copious amounts of red wine + dozens of packets of fags & surprise surprise I didn't go to Rome & I still don't own Birkenstocks. The truth is that regardless of how much you plan, save or try, you have no control over any of it. It all just happens. Just like that. Life is what happens while you're busy making plans.

You don't always get what you want. Sometimes you get your heart dashed in two by a guy who flies hotter & Colder than a Taylor swift album.

Sometimes you just don't get the right shoes until you've walked far enough. You have to go there to come back, just so you know better how to do the next bit.