Scuffed jeans for scuffed dreams

by

I have three weekends left in Australia. I have one pair of jeans with a huge hole in the crotch from having lived in them since winter arrived in this beautiful city. I have one jumper and no coat and only my ambitions and hopes to keep me warm. They've kept me going from the start and helped keep negativity from the door. 


Sound familiar? Well listen babe, when you look back in ten years time you're gonna be so glad you did all the things you are doing. It may not make much sense and you're still not sure of the direction you're headed in. But trust in the fact that if you're following your heart in all that you're doing, some day you're gonna be so glad you did. 
I'm tripping all over my tenses here. But I hope you understand that life is all cumulative experience. What you do today you learn from tomorrow and use the day after that. 

So right now you may not own a coat. Can't remember the last time you got a hair cut & have no real notion of just how you're going to pay the rent next month. But I'm sure you'll figure it out. No one is ever lost that can't be found. Nothing is ever broken that can't be fixed & what you learn today will help tomorrow because its always just another day to live and learn.